+ Reply to Thread

Thread: backyard nursery

backyard nursery

A far cry from my big greenhouse but here are some pics of my new little backyard nursery (which has also grown into the front yard. This is my seedling and potting area.
    Attached Images  
    tennessee sue

This is one small area where I acclimate newly potted plants for a couple of days before they go to the sun.
    Attached Images  
    tennessee sue

Here is the front walk where all the houseplants live in the summer. Behind them is one of my front beds that is dire need of weeding and mulching.That is my little Jack Russell and one of the cats on the porch.
    Attached Images  
    tennessee sue

Here is a view of the daylily and other gallon pots that had to be moved to the front yard for more sun. There is another tarp behind this with smaller potted plants.
    Attached Images  
    tennessee sue

I think I have it! Finally figured out how to resize my pictures. So just one more nursey picture today just for fun. This is the light of my life and constant companion, MooShoo:
    Attached Images  
    tennessee sue

Sue Sally,
    Looking Good.You are like me ,its in your blood ain't going to give it up.Even after my storm and my kidney failure, almost croked.I'm back at it doing more than I should,just can't stop.
    william b. or tony3542

Motivating, isn't it?

Thanks for the pictures, Sue!

William, I sure hope that everything is getting better for you. In the past year, both you and Sue and Shepp as well have had devestating weather disasters in your nurseries.

Let's hope and pray that this year will be an easier one.

Keep up with the pictures!!!! They say more than you can possibly say with words...
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

Tony, So good to hear from you. Glad you are able to be up and about. You are right it is in the blood and I just can't stop. I think I'll just grow plants for me them I see something and off I go starting seeds and taking cuttings or digging something up and potting up. I sure can't plant all that in my little yard!
    Ann, My little disaster was nothing compared to those you guys hve. But you keep plugging along no matter what hits you. Glad youliked my little pictures.
    tennessee sue

Neat pictures, thanks for sharing. You look so organized! I seem to neglect to label things when I start them, and it is fun trying to figure out what I have growing after a bit.!!
    Linda

Thank you Linda. I've learned over the years the impotance of labeling when I start things or pot them up. I've learned that my memory is not a reliable thing anymore. I try to keep things in some kind of order or I can't get started with anything. I have to straighten up and get my stuff together so it is more efficient for me to keep it together from the start. It took me a while this year to get things like I wanted them. About drove me crazy (which isn't far).
    tennessee sue

+ Reply to Thread