+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Many Thanks to All!

Many Thanks to All!

Hi, Everyone!

Tonight, I was looking at this board, and it suddenly hit me that we have gained so many knowledgeable and enthusiastic members in only a few weeks time.

My hopes and dreams are that we will be able to make experts out of even the newest gardeners, and as we all know, once you are hooked into gardening, you are hooked for life.

Since I started this web site six months ago, I have had many wonderful people write just to say thanks. Some were addressed to 'whomever it may concern'. Many of my visitors have no clue that it is just me, but that is no longer the case. With the addition of this forum, it is now 'WE'.

Even those of you that are new have a lot to offer with your questions, ideas and experiences. That is one of the things about gardening, you can never, ever know enough. I don't care how experienced you are, there is always more to learn. I truly believe that is what keeps us trying yet another plant, another technique, another idea and searching for better ways.

And the very best thing about gardeners is that there are no secrets, all true gardeners love to share and teach others. It makes us a special breed, don't you think?

So, my thanks to all of you for helping me to make my dream start becoming a reality and most importantly, being a part of it...
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

Ann,

You are so very welcome!
    And Thank You, for the many good things on this site! You are offering encouragement to those whom would never attempt seed again.
    And you offer the information of increasing your bulb gardens.
    So many good things on this board.
    Also a place where many friendships will be made!
    Thank You,
    Kathy in Ga.

+ Reply to Thread