+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Happy Easter

Happy Easter

I just wanted to wish all of you a happy Easter. This is the most sacred Christian holiday for those of us that believe that Christ died for our sins.
    Hope you all have a glorious day!
    tennessee sue

Happy Easter, Sue and ALL!

It's bound to be getting warm up there. The temps have climbed to the mid 80's here.

We need rain, but none in the forecast here, so the first order of business for the holidays is to give my gardens a well needed drink of water.

Even the weeds in the lawn are perishing! Oh, come to think of it what lawn?

Now, I need to remember to be careful when I wish for rain. No floods, PLEASE!!!

I'm going to try to take some April pictures this evening and tomorrow morning.
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

Ann, It is indeed getting warm here. Has been in 70's all week and beautiful. This morning on my way home from work the dogwoods and Redbuds were all in bloom and tulips everywhere. The street I work on has the median planted in dogwoods all the way down. It is a sight to see this time of year. It is an older residential area with beautiful older homes. The drive at my work place has redbuds on both sides so it is like a tunnel. It is truly beautiful.
    The flowering trees and shrubs that bloom in spring make this a wonderful place to live. It is sunny and warm and the perfect day for hunting eggs.
    tennessee sue

Blog Entries
    Dazed_lily has sent you a Hallmark e-card! To see it, just click the link below, or copy and paste it into your browser's address line:

http://www.hallmark.com/ECardWeb/ECV...620M110157400Y
    "If I keep a green bough in my heart, a singing bird will come"

How, lovely!

Thank you, Cathy!

I'm glad that y'all (I can say that, can't I?) are starting to see signs of spring. It's already over 80 degrees today and going to get warmer.

I was sort of hoping for one more week of cool, but that's okay. I'll just do my outside thing early in the morning and late in the afternoon.

Everything is sprouting out beautifully. More and more roses bloom every day. When I walk outside, I can smell the beautiful scent and they are about 150 feet away.

The wind is blowing again today, but not as hard as yesterday. The sun is bright, and I'm looking forward to a busy week off...
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

+ Reply to Thread