+ Reply to Thread

Thread: got seeds?

got seeds?

If you've been reading some other posts you know that I am starting over my nursey business. I would be glad to pay postage for any extra seeds anyone might have for perennials, herbs, or wilflowers. Maybe even a few small flowering shrubs. Please send me a private message if you have anything of interest that I could purchase.
    Thanks all.
    tennessee sue

Blog Entries
    Sue,

Give me a chance to go through my seeds. I know I have Candy/Blackberry Liliy seeds and Columbine, just can't recall what all I do have horded away in the fridge! I sent Linda (PeoplePleaser) one heck of a box full of seeds earlier in the year and didn't make a very big dent.

I've collected seeds from the three Butterfly Bushes I have, but I don't know if there are really any seeds there. I've also saved seeds from my Cleamtis; I have sown some of these but haven't had any to germinate, but they may need damp stratification and would do better if winter sown. I should still have some Trumpet Lily seeds in the freezer and some should still be viable. Pretty sure I have Hardy Hibiscus seeds too.

I also have "store bought" seeds tht I'm not going to use. It's old seed so germination will be down and I think they are mostly annuals, but you're welcome to them.

I'll go through what I have and make you a list and PM you with it later. Might even have some daylily seeds (crosses) I can share with you, if you're interested in them.

Rebecca
    Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us. We are not the only experiment.
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Thanks Rebecca and Cathy. Got your PM's.
    It is sure nice to have friends. I love it here at LandsPro.
    Hopefully Next year I can return the favor.
    tennessee sue

+ Reply to Thread