+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Happy Birthday, William B.

photo
    Attached Images  

They said it was a 75-80 m.p.h. wind.It didn't last but 15-20 seconds.The trees have already been removed, $11000.00.It was a total of 15 trees down,4 on the house,4 on the red barn.I was in the barn at 4:00 pm.Storm hit at 4:35 pm.
    It'll be a week or so before I'II have time to to answer any more replys .The hard part is knowing were to start,there is a million things to do all at once.
    My son in law is a general contractor so that has helped some,he'll take over the rebuilding.
    The hardest part is losing a year of growing when this was going to be my year to really expand.
    Thanks for your words of encouragement,
    william b.

Blog Entries
    So sorry this had to happen to you and to so many others who have been victims/survivors of Mother Nature's wild side. It is good that you will have knowledgable help it pulling it all back together and I know you will be able to. Just take it a day at a time, a job at a time and it will all get done. Though nature can do the damage all at once, we can not do the repaires as easily.

Hang in there and keep the Faith. Tirumph will be yours!

Rebecca
    Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us. We are not the only experiment.
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Things are looking a little better already,all the trees have been removed.I had a storage POD brought in and all contents has been removed from red out building.I'm taking bids on removing building and having a new one built.They've started working on the house,so its moving a long.
    Thank God I had actual replacement cost on my insurance policy.Folks,I urge you to check your policy and make sure you have this clause.If you don't you will pay out a lot of out of pocket money.I had State Farm and they have been GREAT.
    Thanks All,
    william b.

Blog Entries
    William B,

Yes indeed that was a very fortuitous move on your part to have things listed at cost to replace! Good move!

It really sounds like you're getting a good handle on things and that they are moving right along. Keep at it, a little at a time and before you know it everything will be back to normal and maybe even a little better!

Keep us posted on your progress.

Rebecca
    Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us. We are not the only experiment.
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2