+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Becca's Digital Art

Blog Entries

Becca's Digital Art

I finally got my Cafe Press Store Front open! I have all of one item currently, but will be adding more as I am able to get images prepared. Here's a link for those who are interested:

BECCA'S DIGITAL ART

My first "Shop" will feature some of my better fractals, currently one design on blank inside greeting/note cards. I hope to be able to add items such as Journals, osue Psd White T-sirts and Black T-shirts. Might even add small posters!

Since these first cards are more of a test product, I have not "signed" my work, truthfully it's because I forgot! But that's okay, once I get comfortable with this venue I'll do better!

Have a look and if there are other items of apparel you'd like to see let me know.

Rebecca
    Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us. We are not the only experiment.
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Way too cool, Rebecca!

Most people do not know what fractals are. I wish that I could have a course that included them.

How would you like to give us all a class on Fractals and explain what they are?

I can't wait to see your other creations. Neatoe!
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

Blog Entries
    Are you kidding! I just call them "Mathmatical Art" and couldn't even begin to explaine them! I have two programs that automatically generate them from pre-set formulas and several modifiers (filters) and color adjustment formulas. They were free downloads and I'd be happy to send you the link to the easier to use program!

Rebecca
    Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us. We are not the only experiment.
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Blog Entries

More Items Added

I spent the morning up loading images and adding new items to my Cafe Press Store Front! I am now offering Post Cards, Mouse Pad, Journal, a couple of different Tee-shirts and one sweat shirt. All the designs are still just fractals, but some very nice fractals! Even have one on a black Tee that looks awesome!

Need to create a couple of more feminine designs and perhaps something that is really "other there"! Eventually I will most likely have one of every item available with varios designs and then I'll open a second "store with additional designs on the same items. (You can only have one of an item on the basic shops, but if this gets going I might upgrade to Premium so I can have everything in just one shop.)

Here's the link:

www.cafepress.com/rmb2

go take a look! I've priced things only a couple of bucks over cost, so I gotta sell a lot to really make much of a profit!

Gonna go be creative!

Rebecca
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Rebecca,

I have always be fascinated by fractals in nature. It's that geometric person in me...

http://www.west.asu.edu/achristie/54...a/Fractals.htm
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

Blog Entries
    I've added quite a few new items since my original post, including a neat tiled box and a coffee mug. Experimented with fading the edges of the design for a womans's Tee-shirt and I think it turned out really well, so well, I may have to go back and re-do all of the other Tees and sweats, except the black - different process there.

Working on getting just the right fractal for a round clock, maaybe in a few days I'll have it posted and then it will be time toopen a new store so I can start adding some of the same products but with different designs. If it didn't take so long to 1). create the fractals and 2). up load them to the site this could almost be consrrtrued as fun!

Rebecca

PS

There's a link to the store in my first post, so just scroll up!

PPS

How about this design or one very much like it for a clock face?
    Attached Images  
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

+ Reply to Thread