+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Christmas Greetings!

Blog Entries

Christmas Greetings!

I would like to take a moment here to wish each and everyone of you a most Joyous and Blessed Christmas and a New Year filled with many more Blessings to all of you and to all your families and loved ones.

Thank you all for your support and Prayers throughout the year!

Rebecca
    Attached Images  
    Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us. We are not the only experiment.
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Merry Christmas to you, too, Rebecca and to all my friends that hang out it and those that just visit now and then.

It's hard to believe that there are only 7 more days 'till Christmas. There are 4 more days of school before our break. The last two days are half days and filled with testing.

Friday, we are off and then, wow, Christmas is here. It's sort of hard to believe, and I'm having a hard time getting into the spirit. I snuck off to Sam's Club, bought some M. cherries and Kisses to make some tiny little cherry chocolate mice. I plan to spend our Friday off from school making some holiday treats with Hunter. He has taken a fancy to chocolate in the last year or two, so we're doing chocolate this year!

I say that, but when I took him to the store, he chose vanilla ice cream. Go figure! He loves egg nog and there was a company that used to make egg nog ice cream for the holidays. Hunter would go bananas for that, but I couldn't find any.

I know. I know... Ice cream in the winter? Well, it never goes out of season here. I looked at the forecast for our week off for the holidays. Highs in the upper 60's and lows in the upper 40's. We are looking forward to that!

If you get snow, take pics so that those of us who rarely see it can enjoy from afar!

Merry Christmas to all my very good friends!
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to All my Friends old, new and yet to be!!!

Hope you all have a blessed New Year and many blooms!

Happy Holidays,
    Vicki in West MI

Merry Christmas to all.

We will spend a lot of time in Church. We have quite a music program in which DD participates. I can no longer sing the old Christmas Carols because I tear up every time. I love Christmas; the gift exchange comes as almost an afterthought!

Blessings to you all--even the lurkers.
    Sandi
    SE PA, zone 6b

+ Reply to Thread