Hi everyone,

As I was telling another member what I had for trade, I remembered something I'd like to share with you all.

Some of you may not have any rabbit problems, but for those of you who do.

I bought some Miracid for my non blooming hydrangeas, I thought that would help them bloom, but it still did not work.
They are healthy though.

Well, I had some of the fertilizer left over in the sprayer so I decided to use it on my flower gardens as well. My flower gardens were pretty but weren't flourishing due to the severe bunnie problem.
Within two days, of this application, I noticed that the bunnies had stopped chopping off my flower heads, and that they had grown inches taller, and fluffed out like crazy.

I was enjoying the new growth of the flowers, and a couple of weeks, later, they got small again over night, it seemed. I got the miracid out and sprayed the flowers again, and BOOM! Once again they were growing at incredible rates, and the bunnies weren't snacking on them.

So I've done this all summer long, every 11 days or so.
They don't like the flowers once they have been sprayed witht this fertilizer. Just thought I'd share that with you.

I need to get out there and do it again. I haven't done it in a month or so for the flower beds, cause I've been too busy propagating bushes, trees, and other things.

Hope this tip will help with your flowers!
Kathy in Ga.