+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Our First "REAL" Cold Front

Our First "REAL" Cold Front

I'm not complaining. In fact, I am looking forward to highs in the low 70's and lows in the 40's.

It has simply been so hot and so dry for a very long time, and needless to say, the water hose is being hauled around once again and plants being watered.

This has been one wierd year, and I supposed one just does what they have to do.

Still, cooler weather is WELCOME!

Does this mean that some of you are getting close to their first frost/freeze?
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

Probably frost this weekend. Calling for snow flurries in the mountains. Down into the 30's later next week at night. UGH.
    tennessee sue

Frost? Yuk!

I want cool, not frost, so I don't envy you!

It's supposed to be a high in the 70's this weekend with a high around 70 the first half of next week.

That's the temps that I enjoy. It will be cool enough in the afternoon when I get home to get some weeding and digging done.

Unfortunately, that won't last long and temps will start falling fast when November hits.

At least this is keeping Wilma to the south of us. I just hope she dies down a LOT before heading over to the tip of Florida.
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

+ Reply to Thread