+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wore a jacket yesterday morning !

Blog Entries

Talking Wore a jacket yesterday morning !

Have had 3 days of rain and low temps--70's !
    This is not normal --it should be 100's !
    The temps are to go to upper 80's and low 90's and maybe more rain coming(although I doubt it with those higher temps).
    "If I keep a green bough in my heart, a singing bird will come"

Dazed lily. Did you wear a jackey cuz of the weather or temp or both. I wouldnt need the rain yet but hope the temp is workable temp.

After a day of sprinkle here sprinkle there, Today I got nice hot but not humid weather to finish building a greenhouse. Hoops are up, 2x6 are on, Poly lock is on. Finished framing the ends. Just need to put up the plywood and doors. George.

Oh, my! I am ready for cool, but I am not ready for COLD. Thank goodness, we are 3 months away for COLD.

Unfortunately, cool is pretty far away also. Everyone talks about the dog days of August, but I have to tell you that September seems to be mighty HOT here.

But, please understand when I say that I will do my best not to complain about the heat. Winter seems to arrive overnight here, and I am in no hurry to get ready for it.

However, you could send just a little cool weather this way so that I can get some rooted cuttings in the ground and finish weeding before any more go to seed.

Enjoy the cool, Cathy! And, George, keep us focused so that we do not forget to start getting our winter storage areas ready.

We won't talk about hurricanes or tropical storms since we already had our share this summer.
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

+ Reply to Thread