+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where are you?

Where are you?

Where has everyone gone? I know this is a busy time of the year, but surely there is time to say hello!

I've been potting plants, dodging the rain and cold wind, and generally getting started for the year. I probably won't have a sale this year, I'm sorry to say. We have people in from the West Coast and Italy so timing is not so good.

Still moving toward next year, however. I keep buying plants, so something is happening--just much slower than I'd have liked.
    Sandi
    SE PA, zone 6b

Thanks, Sandi!

The next few weeks are difficult ones for me as I wrap up the last few weeks of school. I cannot explain all, but it's an overly busy schedule to say the least.

I need all of you to help me during this time. Post ideas, thoughts, etc. and hopefully sometime this summer, I can manage to get the threads seen by search engines so there will be more active members in need of help.

Thanks to all of you!
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

i'm here!

Sandi & Ann,
    Hi! I'm around now & then. Busy time here. Besides all my gardens calling me, everyone passing steph throat around, people wanting firewood, there's still cooking, dishes, laundry etc. Plus my keyboard broke and i'm having to use xp onscreen keyboard. What a pain! Can't find any cheapies in town, won't pay 40 or 50 for one, so I'm stuck for a few more days.
    Company is always nice. Hope you are enjoying yours. The gardens are growing wonderful and the weather has been nice and mild. 72 and sunshiny here.
    I'm also redoing my pond. Here's a pic:
    Attached Images  
    Happy Growing,
    Vicki in West. Mich.

+ Reply to Thread