+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pretties for Ann

Blog Entries

Pretties for Ann

Ann,

I was messing around with my Photoshop program last night and made a few changes in a couple of the most recent images you had posted in various topics. Hewre's the results of my playing around:
    Attached Images  
    Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us. We are not the only experiment.
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Blog Entries
    Nuther one!
    Attached Images  
    Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us. We are not the only experiment.
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Blog Entries
    Then I had to get really creative:
    Attached Images  
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Blog Entries
    Last, but not least, this is what happened to the Wisteria once my warped imagination got ahold of it:
    Attached Images  
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Blog Entries
    Here's another pretty for you Ann:
    Attached Images  
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Thank you, Rebecca!

Now, if you could only manage to include the fragrance of the Mr. Lincoln, huh?

I am still enjoying the beauty of my new Amaryllis. As you can see, the blooms fade with time but are still just as pretty. Today, I kept smelling a fragrance and wondered where it was coming from. I never did really isolate it, but I did notice that these do have a ever so faint fragrance.
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

Blog Entries
    Sorry I can't add fragrance to the images, sure would be nice though!

I'll have to down-load these (and others) to disk some day and send them to you. What size is you monitor? Might be able to resize them to fit your screen since your camera has such great resolution.

Need to go check in at Tink's and take a look at my auction offerings fpr the Fundraiser.

Have a great week!

Rebecca
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

+ Reply to Thread