+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any good recommendations on where to get Cell packs and flats??

Any good recommendations on where to get Cell packs and flats??

Does anyone have a good wholessale source for cell packs and flats for starting cuttings and planting seeds.

Gary J

Gary,I believe your best bet is going to be Mortons at www.mortonproducts.com ,Parks is pretty good also
    gene
    Gene

Where I Get Mine

Gary and All!

I purchase mine from BWI companies. I am fortunate to have a local distributor nearby. A case of 100 of the 72 cell pack trays (7200 cells) will somewhere around $25, maybe a little less. A case of 100 of the 18 cell (4"X4") pack trays (1800 cells) will be around $25. I don't remember how much the flats are, but you can also buy them by the 100.

I don't have a catalog, but I understand that you can get one. Someone help me here! Who had the phone number for BWI?

There are other nursery supply distributors. I'll see if I can round up someone with experience purchasing from others.
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

Last year I use BWI I got the 36cell and 48 cell for flowers and vegatables.I paid $39.35 for the 606jumbo .inserts thats for 100 per case. I got my local feedstore to order them at her wholesale price. I thought that is.

BWI in Houston is 1-800-788-8901 ask for nearest supplier

In my wholesale catalog they list all the inserts but you have to call them for the price.

I had made up my mind I was going to order from Parks Seed after I compared prices just now but maybe I better look back at BWI Ann I wonder if they sold you them at the discounted price if you order over 100 boxes
    Gene
    Gene

Parks Seed Wholesale Catalog
    www.parkwholesale.com

Phone 1-800-845-3366
    Gene

I love my buddies at Morton's and they usually have the best prices on most things. Their flats run $32 for 100 flats and they have most of the standard sizes. A.M. Leonard has every size imaginable and they are about the same price from $31.19 to $32.21 per 100 trays.

I think Ann may have an advantage at having a BWI store in her area. I have to order from them and I can usually always beat their catalog price elsewhere.
    Kathy P
    SonLight Farm

+ Reply to Thread