+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: March Blooms - Happy Spring Everyone!

Blog Entries
    My faithfull, little yellow Primrose:
    Attached Images  
    Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us. We are not the only experiment.
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Blog Entries
    Just for fun:
    Attached Images  
    Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us. We are not the only experiment.
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Blog Entries
    More fun:
    Attached Images  
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Blog Entries
    You can't never have too much fun!
    Attached Images  
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

I wish I had my digital camera handy. The bradford pears are in bloom here and the most beautiful weeping cherries. There is a hugh pink one here where I work. Our white one Snow Fountain are in bloom in the nursery.
    I have a new prinrose Tudor English Velvet in bloom now that is wonderful. Blooms are very dark,almost black, trimmed in gold. The bloodroot has just finished blooming. Very simple but I think elegant plant. Grape hycinths and daffodils ablaze everywhere. Some anemones in bloom here at work. Japanese pieris starting to bloom at work and in greenhouse.
    The lady I sit with has a beautiful yard, and an energetic yard man. I have started us an herb garden in pots and will be planting some hummingbird plants for her. We have feeders set up outside her bedroom window and have 2 new hummingbird feeders to set up. Gives her something to watch, and me an excuse to be outside some filling bird feeders.
    tennessee sue

Ann your tradescantia is beautiful. We sell quite a few of them. We have blue,purple,white and my favorite a white with purple center that I can't remember the name of right now.
    The common name is spiderwort or sometimes trinity plant in reference to the 3 petals.
    You have to be diligent to catch the seed.
    tennessee sue

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3