+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Happy Birthday!

Smile Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Tony! Hope you have a great day and all your birthday wishes come true.
    Happy Growing,
    Vicki in West. Mich.

Happy Birthday, William/Tony!

BTW, which do you go by more frequently? William or Tony?

I also see that BeesKnees has a birthday today. Has anybody heard from BeesKnees? Happy Birthday!

It's a beautiful day here and the garden centers are loaded with perennials, annuals, shrubs, trees, you name it! They have even begun to stock up on coleus and marigolds.

I sure hope they know something about the next few weeks! There is still a chance for frost, but here's to hoping! I opened a the plastic to the porch, so if a frost does come, I will have to close it again.

Enjoy your day!
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

Thanks Ann/Vicki,
    Vicki all of my winter sowing are sprouting cant tell what percent I'II get yet.It cant get much easier than this method ,glad I saw you'al discussing it earlier in the year.
    Ann we'll go with Tony on this board.I used to be William B. on this board,then the ole computer crashed could'nt get back on with old name so I RE-REGISTERED with nick name.Confused yet ,I am?On Mike's board I'm still William B.
    This has been a problem all my life.My mother named me William Anthony.I was never called Bill.I'm called Tony at work,freind's and family.All signed paperwork all my life has been William,now I know you are confused.
    Thanks as always,
    tony b. Z-6

Tony,

I understand better than you think...

My first name is Elizabeth, but only my oldest sister calls me that and then it is only when she wants to get my attention.

My kids (students) see Elizabeth on the score sheets for standardized exams and on their report cards. They think it is neat that they know my name. I tell them that if they call me that I will not answer so they try to guess what I am called.

My oldest brother and Dad were both William. My Dad was known as Captain Bill and my brother as Bill, Jr.

My older sister is Brenda, and there are a lot of cousins etc. named Brenda, so when in doubt, we say Brenda Sue. Then my cousin married a Brenda Sue, and her name became Brenda Sue Jones, the same as my sister's mainden name.

My youngest brother was always Lamond to me, but when he started working, he went by his first name, Matthew. So, all his friends and his wife called him Matt. He is still Lamond to me. Now, he has a grandson named Lamond, and I simply call him Baby Lamond for now...
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

+ Reply to Thread