+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Happy Birthday, Marguerite

Happy Birthday, Marguerite

Many of you do not know Marguerite. She is quite a character, and I have missed hearing from her.

The last email that I received from her indicated that she didn't feel like she had much longer to be around. But goodness knows, to me, she will always be around. There are many memories that she has left on Landspro. She contributed to my spirit and my very soul and brought so very much joy.

With that being said, Happy Birthday to a Very Special and Spirited Lady, MARGUERITE!!!!!
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

i miss that ornery old gal too.
    she was a delight, always spoke her mind. she is missed.
    shepp

Ann,
    Imagine my surprise upon arriving home, when I see your post, as I was planning on writing a Happy Birthday note to Marquerite, when I returned. When I was posting earlier I seen it was her b-day and made a note to post again when I got home from grocery shopping. Sure hope you doing o.k. Marquerite and hope your day was a happy one.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARQUERITE!

I was looking in the old posts to see if iher e-mail was listed on her page and noticed no e-mail, but a webpage listed, so went there but didn't know if she was the webmaster there or what. So do I miss reading her informative and garden wisdom filled posts.
    Last edited by vicki; 01-01-2005 at 09:01 PM.
    Happy Growing,
    Vicki in West. Mich.

+ Reply to Thread