+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Happy New Year!

Blog Entries

Happy New Year!

Chinese New Year

New Year Cheer

Hope all y'all have the happiest of New Year's!

Rebecca
    Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us. We are not the only experiment.
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Happy New Year to all my friends at Landspro!
    Happy Growing,
    Vicki in West. Mich.

I'm Not Really Ready....

My New Year's wish is that time would slow down a bit...

The days and hours go to fast, and my holidays will be over before you know it!

Happy New Year, EVERYONE!
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

As the night wears on and the year comes to end, it always seems that something happens to bring back memories.

A few minutes ago, my 5 year old nephew came out of Hunter's bedroom and said, "Can you tell me the story about the five little frogs?"

I said, "Sure" and crawled into the bunk bed with him. Hunter was watching a movie, and the little one was tired. I grinned because I knew that Hunter had told his little cousin about how I used to tell him stories about the five little frogs. I didn't realize that Hunter remembered that. It has been so long ago.

So, I told my nephew the story (different every time) and then sang some songs, and in comes Hunter, climbing into bed ready to go to sleep.

There are fireworks tonight, but not as many as in prior years.

It is a peaceful night, but yet my heart aches for all of the lives lost with our latest natural disaster. It seems to be one for which our research dollars have not yet been effective.

I thank God that the Gulf of Mexico is not earthquake prone, but goodness knows what devastation and loss of lives there would be if there were one of that magnitude. And I realize that this is exactly what they are facing right now. That sort of magnitude...

So, as a close to the old year and opening to a new one, I pray with all my heart that God will bring comfort to those who lost family and especially to those who are in doubt for so many were lost at sea and will never be found.

I am thankful to live in a safe and secure environment, even though discomforts of 'minor' nature arise from time to time.

Happy New Year Everyone! Next year is bound to be a much, much, much Better YEAR!
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

HAPPY NEW YEAR To All.

Thanks Ann for another year of Landspro.We appreciate all of your work,all of the new forums are great.
    Thanks,
    William B. Z-6

Sandi
    SE PA, zone 6b

Blog Entries
    Sandi- I just wanted to let you know how fun it was to open your e-card(above) on New Year's Day !

Happy Healthy Safe New Year to All !
    "If I keep a green bough in my heart, a singing bird will come"

+ Reply to Thread