+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My MAN!!!!

My MAN!!!!

This is the special side of my life...

My little Hunter! I am proud of him and his team. They are so much fun to watch!
    Attached Images  
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

Blog Entries
    And so handsome too! Thank you for sharing the photo with us!

Rebecca
    Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us. We are not the only experiment.
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Oh, Rebecca! He is quite handsome, isn't he ? And I don't think he even realizes that...

I was asked by his 5th grade teacher to write a message on a cut out Turkey as to what I thank most about Hunter, and of course, my first thought is that he is mine...

But my second thought was the one that I wrote: "I am thankful that Hunter enjoys the younger children in the neighborhood. He is good with them and thoroughly enjoys it. They love him."

Because Hunter is an only child and often lonely, I do enjoy his interaction with the little ones in the neighborhood. They are forever knocking on our back door. They all love him!

Thanks, Rebecca! Hunter is my life!
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

Ann, he has such a sweet countenance. That smile looks like it comes easily and often. Aren't kids a delight? You have a keeper.

Sandi
    Sandi
    SE PA, zone 6b

My, my Ann. Your little fellow has certainly grown up! He is a young man now. Nothing is as handsome as a man in a baseball uniform, ( my favorite sport).
    tennessee sue

+ Reply to Thread