+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Album Folder

Blog Entries

Lightbulb New Album Folder

Y'all know I like to mess around with my various graphics programs; lately I've been creating some pretty wild-looking backgrounds to use as screen savers. I've done lots of them and all of my favorites are in use in my Popular Screensavers" program. Got to thinking it was a shame I could share some of them with y'all - they are much too large to post here - so I got busy over at ImageHost and created a new folder to showcase a few of them. You can check these out by using the following URL:

http://imagehost.biz/ims/album.php?u_id=653OYvbZ

This will get you to thew entire album, just click on the one titled "BACKGROUNDS". Be warned, if you decide to see them full size, these are large images, 640 x 480 pixels, and will take some time to load for all of my dial-up buddies. It's at these times I wish I had cable! It was a painfully slow process getting these 9 images posted, but they are some of the more interesting designs I've some up with.

I used a couple of different programs to make them, starting with Irfanview and the plug-in filters that came with it and then taking them to Photoshop Elements to add additional effects.

I hope all of you decide to take a look! All but a couple started out as straight images of daylily blooms or other flowers. One, titled "Solar Event" started out as a shot of the Mylar silver film I use as a reflector on the plant stand. I'll post it below.

Enjoy!

Rebecca
    Attached Images  
    Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us. We are not the only experiment.
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

+ Reply to Thread