+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ann You Have To See This!

Blog Entries

Ann You Have To See This!

As you know, I've been playing around with the filters that came with the newest version of Irfanview. Well I was looking through older images earlier this evening when I ran across the beautiful scenic you had posted of the pond and azaleas and thought I'd see what would happen if I used the quadrant filter on it and then follow up with the Pop Art filter. I got some pretty neat renditions, but this one is the best!

It doesn't look anything like the original, but it sure turned out really cool! I may try another effect on it using PhotoShop, but will save that for another time.

Enjoy!
    Attached Images  

We have a few days off for Mardi Gras after next week. I absolutely must go to Bellingrath Gardens. It's a little early, but they are several degrees warmer there than I am here, and I'd like to see what is in bloom.

Also, I should take my camera with me to school and stop by one of the hospitals to take some photos. They really have a beautiful display of winter color with pansies, snapdragrons and ornamental cabbage/kale. I'd love to share what I saw today with you.

Nice photo, Rebecca, and even though it is different, I recognize the scenery.

Come on, SPRING!!!!
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

+ Reply to Thread