+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Corkscrew Vine/Snail Vine

Corkscrew Vine/Snail Vine

Does anyone have any idea where I can purchase some seed and does anyone have any experience growing these vines? I just came across it on Dave's garden and would love to try growing them. Thanks for any info! Becki
    Becki B.
    Central Ohio
    Zone 5b-6

Blog Entries
    Becki,

Here's more info on what you're looking for: http://www.desert-tropicals.com/Plan...caracalla.html

I doubt it would make a very good house plant, and it isn't hardy in your zone - or mine, oh wait, we're in the same zone!

Rebecca
    Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us. We are not the only experiment.
    - R. Buckminster Fuller

Hey Rebecca!

Rebecca, Thanks for the link. Yeah, I know it's considered an annual in our planting zone, which would be fine with me, I have a chain link fence that I hate that I want to cover during the growing season. I read somewhere on the net that someone took stem cuttings indoors for the winter and put them out again in the spring after danger of frost was over. If I can get some seeds, I'm gonna try that and save seeds from it too just to be safe. It's just such an unusual bloom, I wanna try it. Thanks for the info! Becki
    Becki B.
    Central Ohio
    Zone 5b-6

+ Reply to Thread