+ Reply to Thread

Thread: It's GOOD to be back!

It's GOOD to be back!

Hello everyone!
    Glad to see the message board is still hopping and kicking..lol.
    I've been away from the board since last summer, moved (AGAIN) and have a new job at a local landscaping/nursery/garden center and love it.
    Rebecca, I'm looking forward to seeing how my daylilies do this year that I bought from you, especially the new crosses. I see from the posts that you've been pretty busy this winter getting some new babies going.. I enjoy your informative posts so much!

Ann, I hope you've survived school this year..lol.

Becki
    Becki B.
    Central Ohio
    Zone 5b-6

Welcome back Becki,I'm still around.Glad to hear you've found your calling.I wish I had the nerve to give up truck driving to go to work in the green industry.I'm starting my third year with my backyary nursery,I look to have a good year.I find myself buying more plants than I grow,alot faster and easier.I will be adding alot more perennials and water plants this year.The directions one can go in this business is endless.
    Welcome back
    William B.

Becki,

I wondered what happened to you.... I am buried in school and graduate courses, but taking time now and then for a break outside to peak at what is coming back (both in pots and in the ground). I'll report on that more later...

It is good to have you back with us. Perhaps, you will find the time to tell us all about your new job! I can't wait to hear all about it.

You've been MISSED, but we are sure glad to have you back!
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

+ Reply to Thread