+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi from Missouri

Smile Hi from Missouri

Frist time here , just wanted to say hi to everyone. Nancy

Hi Nancy. Welcome to Landspro. Lots of great info from great people. What are your main interests?
    tennessee sue

Nancy,
    Welcome to Landspro! Glad you could join us. You'll find lots of helpful and funny people here. Where abouts in missouri are you?

Zone 5b/6a
    Happy Growing,
    Vicki in West. Mich.

Welcome, Nancy!

Don't mind me...

I have spent the entire day preparing to upgrade from Windows ME to Windows XP so I can use more than 20 of my 60GB of Hard Drive space.

Needless to say, it has been a pain, and I am not quite there yet, but enough for tonight!!!!!

And such a gorgeous day it was! I would have rather been outside tending to my plants than battling this Microsoft Windows beast!

Thanks for introducing yourself and Welcome, again! You'll have fun and learn a lot here. Landspro members are wonderful!
    Ann B.
    Zone 9a
    Gulf Coast

Hi From Erie, PA

I have been lurking and want to say "hi" from the Erie, PA area.
    If anyone is near me, please let me know.
    Studying herbs, Mike McGroarty's materials and getting ready to build a huge herb garden.
    Last year was my first year gardening, and I have quite a selection of decorative plants, plus new fruit varieties.
    Also have many exotic zone 5/6 fruit plants on order for Spring.
    I have 1.5 acres to play with and LOVING my new garden passion!

restqnet@verizon.net
    Mary
    Hurd's Cornstoves &More
    www.restq.net

Hi Mary!

Hi Mary,
    Welcome to Landspro! I'm sure you will love it here. Lots of good people and advice. I live in West. Mich. and love all types of gardening. Have a small pond that I put in last year. I've been gardening for 3 yrs. now. (going on 4) and get more obsessed each year! Can't seem to get enough of it, no matter how I try! LOL! Working on my lil' backyard nursery. Take Care, any questions, post away!
    Happy Growing,
    Vicki in West. Mich.

Smile Missouri

I'm from southeast Mo, about 12 miles from Alley Spring . I really enjoy growing all plants. I'm doing some cuttings now. I want to order some trees and shrubs soon. Got a lot of work ahead of me. Wanting to get my beds made so I can have more room. Happy gardening. Nancy

+ Reply to Thread