+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: farmers market in 10 weeks,,,help!

so far I have 4 different ground covers, some purple cone flowers,
    rose of sharon,white hibiscus{hardy]..and some herbs coming up along with a few coreopsis,scabiosa,shasta daisy and with any luck my trop hib will be blooming by then..I still have MONTH...WONDER IF i STARtED SOME CUTTINGS OFF OF a few mums if they would sell...? right now just starting small with plants that around th yard to just get my feet wet and learn a little about the business...thanks for thr reply

Glad to hear you have gotten a start. Our farmers market has already started and going well for plants. Glad you have herbs- they sell very well for us.
    Mums sell very well if you can have them in bloom by early fall.
    We are going to try some this year.
    Keep us posted on your progress.
    Good Luck.
    tennessee sue

herbs

I can pick up some herbs at HD for $2 apiece in small pots..do u think they would grow enough in 30 days to resell at a profit?
    what r your best sellers, I fould some pineapple something that was really cool

up date on farmers market

so far I have ROS,DELPHINIUMS,PURPLECONE,HERBS,LAVENDER I THINK,YARROW,WHITE HIBISCUS,vinca minor,bishops weed,maple tree seedlings..why not?,

Sounds like you are getting a good collection going. How are they selling?
    I sell most of my herbs for $2.50 to $3.00 a 4 inch pot. May be able to charge more in your area.
    tennessee sue

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2